Nestled between the trail and India, Nepal is a place to quench your rush to get treks and views. The snow-clad yak's mountains, Sherpas and monasteries could possibly be the ultimate goal of mountain enthusiasts and which makes Nepal sightseeing as intriguing as it might be. 8 from 10 world's tallest mountains can be found in Nepal including'Mount Everest' which is one of also the Earth's highest mountain and the most trekked.
While Arranging a trip to Nepal, things to Think about:
Every place has some features which are unique and there are few things while planning a trip that you need to remember or follow if you're going to pay a visit to Nepal.
1) The currency of Nepal- The first thing comes to your mind is buying or visiting some of the local stuff and shop throughout Nepal sightseeing. And for that, you will require Nepal's money back. As you ramble around you may exchange currency easily.
2) The budget of travel- We, as travelers, usually attempt to control our excursions at a less expensive cost and a trip to Nepal could be a pocket-friendly trip. The cost of this food is rather reasonable, making it an ideal destination for those foreigners.
3) Food - Do not miss to taste this delicacy it is served in almost every resort that is local and is sumptuous since. Aside from that, there is a variety of foodstuffs accessible to relish every day deliciously. When in Nepal do try the Jhol Momos. Jhol signifies liquid and Jhol momos would be the momos that are wrapped in a bowl filled with a sauce called achar. So speaking about a restaurant known for its meals since 2009 is Lakpa's Chulo (https://lhakpaschulo.com/). It's because the restaurant boasts of a multi-national Cuisine: from European to Swiss to Western to Thai to our Nepalese.
4) Safe for single girls - This is actually the stage, I would like to focus primarily. Nepal sightseeing is very safe even. It is known that Nepali men are extremely respectful towards the girls. They avoid unwanted physical contact with any girl that's suggested as their religious norms.
5) Shopping in Nepal- Another factor you will have to plan before traveling into Nepal is exactly what stuff to purchase once you are there, since, there are ample of things, treasures you will love to get and that also at inexpensive prices. Religious paintings onto a bit of fabric, singing bowl-a unique Nepali treasure, traditional bhairab masks & stunning faces for wall decorations, notebooks, and diaries made with rice paper, conventional jewelry, etc. can all be added to your shopping listing.