Nepal,20th-July-2019-Do you wish to view the world’s highest mountain Everest much closer? However, do you not have enough experience in trekking the Mount Everest? Well, it is time to go for a helicopter tour to Everest base camp. Since the Everest Helicopter landing tour Cost is affordable, you can enjoy the trip without spending more and not involving in heavy work out and feeling tired.
When traveling to Everest base camp via flight, you will witness great views of the Nepalese landscapes of valley and green hills in the shade of the great Himalayan peak. Flying into Kathmandu rewards you with amazing panorama view of the Himalayan range with Mount Everest. This trip is the perfect choice for those who have short time yet have a dream and urge to witness Mount Everest much closer.
It is the only destination to take a ride on the helicopter to the Everest base camp. When you go trekking to explore the destination, which you visit via helicopter tour needs at least 3-4days. However, the helicopter tour will show you all those interesting things in just 15minutes. This is the major reason for the increasing popularity of the Mount Everest helicopter tour. Do not forget to join hands with the best agency to book a helicopter tour.
Reasons for people enjoying Everest helicopter landing tour
Take a glance at the reasons, which make Everest Base Camp Helicopter landing tour more enjoyable and memorable.
- Enjoy excellent and panoramic views of Himalayan mountains when flying from the Nepal capital, Kathmandu to Mount Everest base camp
- Witness highlanders of the popular Sherpa of the Everest along with the Buddhist culture and customs, which makes you go back to a long year and feel the traditional and culture followed before
- Flying as high as in the sky and stopping in the ethnic Sherpa village with old monasteries of ancient heritage is unforgettable
- Enjoy the aerial view of the beautiful and green alpine forests of the rhododendron and pine trees to the arctic zone of glaciers and ice
- Outstanding views in the comfort and convenience with the close-up view of the Mount Everest as well as its adjoining big mountains
- Take photos and videos when helicopter stops closer to Kala Patthar, which gives face to face view of the Mount Everest
- With the dramatic helicopter journey, reach the foot of the highest mountain in the world Mount Everest base camp to the Khumbu icefalls
To know more details, visit - https://www.adventurewhitemountain.com
Adventure White Mountain Pvt. Ltd
Post Box: 4025, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
+977 1 4411982