If you are planning a trip to Australia and not sure what to do, then you have landed at the right place.
For starters, Liberty Plains Motel, a budget-friendly motel near Sydney Olympic Park, has revealed 5 amazing things to do in Sydney.
1. Tour at the rocks – The oldest area of Sydney, it’s the first neighbourhood after the British’s arrival in Australia. Now as a tourist attraction, with its narrow lanes, churches and some of the oldest pubs, this one is a sure shot visit.
2. Explore the Manly Beach - You do not want to miss a ferry ride at the beach which offers panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. The picturesque rides are worth the money. Manly is known for its majestic beaches and rock-on nightlife.
3. Stroll at the Sydney Harbour Bridge – Built in 1932, this iconic government project was the world’s largest bridge made with steel at that time. If you don’t want to spend money on booking a tour, try taking a walk or bike across for enjoying scenic views.
It’s just a 20-min drive from Olympic Park accommodation.
4. Check out the Blue Mountains – You’ll marvel to see the spectacular rock formation of the Three Sisters (it looks fabulous during sunset). Hike along the paths of the valley, rock walls, and splendid waterfalls. You can visit the Blue Mountains National Park for free.
5. Hop into museums – This one ought to be on the list as generous Australia’s government has offered to visit them for free or with nominal entry fee!
Yes, you read it right.
Most recommended one is Hyde Park Barracks which depicts the colonial era of Sydney.
Sydney is an extraordinary city as it always gives a feeling to sit back, relax and enjoy what nature has to offer. So take it slow, and that’s the best way to visit Sydney.
Liberty Plains Motel, near Sydney Olympic Park, offers 3.5-star accommodation with 4-star facilities. Find excellent rooms designed for the needs of every traveller at affordable rates.
For More Information:- https://libertymotorinn.com.au/rooms/house/