Shrimp Market by Coronavirus-Covid19 Impact Analysis with Size, Share and Forecast 2027
The Shrimp Market has been riding a progressive growth trail over the recent past. The first two quarters of the year 2020 have however witnessed heavy disruptions throughout all the industry facets, which are ultimately posing an unprecedented impact on Shrimp market. Although healthcare & life sciences industry as a whole is witnessing an influx of opportunities in selected sectors, it remains a matter of fact that some of the industry sectors have temporarily scaled back. It becomes imperative to stay abreast of all the recent updates and predict the near future wisely.
Buy now this report to grow your business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/shrimp-market-1232
The Research Study Focuses on:
• Market Position of Vendors
• Vendor Landscape
• Competitive scenario
• Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis
• Recent Development and Expansion Plans
• Industry Chain Structure
Food segment was the largest application segment in 2016, owing to growing demand from restaurants and fast food chains for shrimps along with rising popularity of frozen and canned shrimps. According to the UN FAO, the global aquaculture production of food fish was recorded to 73,681 thousand units in 2014. In addition, shrimps have high content of omega-3 fat including EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), which aids in improving cardiovascular and nervous system health. Rising awareness regarding health benefits of consuming omega-3 ingredients and fish-oil as food supplement is anticipated to boost growth of the food segment over the forecast period.
Market players in the global shrimp market are adopting various strategies such as merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and new product launches to retain their market share. For instance, in February 2014, Marubeni Corporation acquired Eastern Fish Company. In June 2017, BioMar Group acquired 70% of Alimentsa for US$ 121 million; and in October 2014, Alkame Holdings, Inc. acquired High Country Shrimp Company. Also, in July 2017, Guangdong Bai Da Science & Technology launched BD shrimp brand in China.
Major players operating in the global shrimp market are Pacific Seafood, Morubel nv, Maruha Nichiro Corporation, The Clover Leaf Seafoods Family, Royal Greenland A/S, Rich Products Corporation, Thai Union Group PCL, Marvesta Shrimp Farms, Cargill, Incorporated, and Nippon Suisan Kaisha Ltd.
Sample request of this page @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1232
The objectives of the report are:
– To analyze and forecast the market size of Shrimp Industry in the global market.
– To study the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for leading players.
– To determine, explain and forecast the market by type, end use, and region.
– To analyze the market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks of global key regions.
– To find out significant trends and factors driving or restraining the market growth.
– To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
– To critically analyze each submarket in terms of individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
– To understand competitive developments such as agreements, expansions, new product launches, and possessions in the market.
– To strategically outline the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About Coherent Market Insights
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Email: [email protected]