The global cognitive electronic warfare system industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to have significant growth of CAGR 21.54% during the forecast period 2023-2033. Europe is expected to dominate the global cognitive electronic warfare system market with an estimated share of 47.40% in 2033. Europe, including the major countries such as Russia, is the most prominent region in the cognitive electronic warfare system market. The presence of major players and intense competition among them makes Europe the most technologically advanced region.
The demand for new technologically advanced electronic warfare systems is increasing continuously around the world. The major factors driving this demand include the replacement of obsolete systems, a need to counter new threats, and improved electronic warfare systems with cognitive capabilities. In the present generation, the most accepted technology used in the field of electronic warfare is the adaptive electronic warfare system. Adaptive electronic warfare system selects its action from a pre-programed electronic attack whenever a change in the surroundings is recognized.
Cognitive electronic warfare (EW) systems use machine learning algorithms to detect new or unknown threats. These systems are capable of understanding different patterns based on the high-quality signal data. Militaries as well as prominent companies from different parts of the world such as the U.S., Russia, the U.K., France, China, and Australia, are actively striving to develop advanced cognitive EW systems for future battlefield platforms.
The cognitive electronic warfare system sector has been witnessing numerous developments over the past years due to various factors such as increasing need for artificial intelligence in military coupled with rising need for improving situational awareness in defense technologies. The cognitive electronic warfare system sector is currently driven by a series of defense capability modernization programs.
Currently, the U.S. is the dominant country in North America and is anticipated to remain the same till 2033. Most of the cognitive electronic warfare system manufacturers, along with the government agencies, are extensively investing in developing the latest technological products such as artificial intelligence and machine learning based cognitive electronic warfare systems for improving electronic warfare capabilities, thereby leading to high revenue generation. Moreover, the proliferation of various programs such as RF machine learning systems programs, IDECM program, by the U.S. defense forces is expected to generate significant demand for cognitive electronic warfare system in the future.
View the report: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-cognitive-electronic-warfare-system-market.html
Download the sample: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1081&type=download
Key Companies in the Global Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Industry
The key market players in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market include BAE Systems, Cobham Advanced Electroncis Solutions, Elbit Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries, L3 Harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, SAAB AB, Textron Inc., Thales Group, Teledyne Technologies, and Ultra Electronic Group.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global cognitive electronic warfare system market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
• What are the recent trends in the airborne cognitive electronic warfare system segment?
• Who are the key players in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
• What is the expected revenue generated by the global cognitive electronic warfare system market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
• What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase their market presence in the industry?
• Which capability (electronic attack, electronic protetction, electronic support and electronic intelligence) in the cognitive electronic warfare system market is expected to dominate the market in 2033?
• What revenue are expected to be generated by the global cognitive electronic warfare system market (by platform) – naval, airborne, land, and space – in 2023, and what are the estimates till 2033?
• What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the cognitive electronic warfare system market?
• What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the cognitive electronic warfare system market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) till 2033?
Why this report is so important:
Primary Data Sources:
The primary sources involve the industry experts from the cognitive electronic warfare systems market, including OEMs, component manufacturers, among others. Respondents such as CEOs, vice presidents, marketing directors, and technology and innovation directors have been interviewed to obtain and verify both qualitative and quantitative aspects of this research study.
The key data points taken from primary sources include:
• validation and triangulation of all the numbers and graphs
• validation of reports segmentation and key qualitative findings
• understanding the competitive landscape
• percentage split of individual markets for geographical analysis
Secondary Data Sources:
This research study involves the usage of extensive secondary research, directories, company websites, and annual reports. It also makes use of databases, such as Hoovers, Bloomberg, Businessweek, and Factiva, to collect useful and effective information for an extensive, technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global market. In addition to the aforementioned data sources, the study has been undertaken with the help of other data sources and websites.
Secondary research was done in order to obtain crucial information about the industry’s value chain, revenue models, total pool of key players, and the current and potential use cases and applications.
The key data points taken from secondary research include:
• segmentations and percentage shares
• data for market value
• key industry trends of the top players of the market
• qualitative insights into various aspects of the market, key trends, and emerging areas of innovation
• quantitative data for mathematical and statistical calculations
About BIS Research:
BIS Research (Business Intelligence and Strategy Research) is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don’t simply provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
Email: [email protected]
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 315,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ http://bisresearch.com/blog/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/3720474
Connect with us on [email protected]