Generally speaking, Trash Can Mould parts are processed by the following methods:
1. Washing processing: mainly milling plane with milling cutter
2. Grinding: mainly grinding the surface of the workpiece with grinding wheels.
3. planing: mainly planing the surface of the workpiece with a planing knife.
4. Special processing: it is a method of processing directly using electric energy, chemical energy, etc.
5. Numerical control machining: the machine tool is controlled mainly by digital information, so that the relative movement between the machined parts and the cutting tool meets the requirements, and the machining of parts is realized from the surface.
The processing technology of trash can mould parts generally adopts the following methods:
1. Geometric shape accuracy
The geometric accuracy (roundness, cylindricity) of the journal should generally be limited to the common point of diameter. When the geometric shape accuracy is required to be high, the allowable tolerance can be specified separately on the part drawing.
2. Surface roughness
According to the different parts of the surface, there can be different surface roughness values. For example, the surface roughness of the spindle bearing journal of common machine tools is Ra0.160.63um, and the surface roughness of the matching journal is Ra0.632.5um With the increase of the machine operation speed and precision, the surface roughness of shaft parts will be coarse and the requirements for roughness value will be smaller and smaller.
3. Dimensional Accuracy
Journal is the main surface of shaft parts, which affects the rotation precision and working state of the shaft. The straight diameter precision of the journal is usually IT69 according to its application requirements, and the precision journal can reach IT5.
4. Position accuracy
It mainly refers to the coaxiality of the matching journal of the assembly transmission part relative to the supporting journal of the assembly bearing, usually expressed by the radial circular runout of the matching journal to the supporting journal; According to the use requirements, the high precision axis is 0.0010.005mm, while the general precision axis is 0. 010.03 mm. In addition, there are requirements for coaxiality of inner and outer cylindrical surfaces and verticality between axial positioning end surface and axis line.
Household Product Mould is also our hot product, you can click our website: https://www.furnituremould.com/