Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, July 16, 2014 -- All Agricultural Water usage reduced by 50% with the HYDROGEN ACTIVATOR (HA). The HA is a must have tool for conservation efforts. It is ideal for all farms, agricultural projects, golf courses, parks, sports parks, schools, sod farms, turf maintenance, etc.
BIGGER BETTER CROPS (BBC) is a Division of ALLGONE LLC. and the inventor, manufacturer and distributor of the HYDROGEN ACTIVATOR (HA). The HA was developed to meet the needs of a society in need of water conservation and management. The world needs water. The world needs food. The HA conserves water and helps to grow bigger better food crops.
The HYDROGEN ACTIVATOR:
- Reduces water usage by as much as 50% due to more efficient moisture utilization and by lowering surface tension, which allows better absorption by plants.
- Reduces salt accumulation. Drives salt below the root zone.
- Reduces fertilizer usage because high soluble water equals more efficient distribution of nutrients.
- Helps increase the loam effect in soil and improves drainage, which conditions the soil and improves nutrition levels.
- Improves product quality and yield.
HYDROGEN ACTIVATION (HA) is a liquid conversion process that changes the composition of ordinary water. It enhances the “effect of polarization” and Hydrogen bond formation, which occurs as water is streamed through special sintered ceramic bead ore clusters. It breaks up the minerals and salts that have accumulated in the soil.
The HA Garden Unit was developed for home garden application with the same qualities found in the commercial-grade units.
KB Distributing is the Official Nevada Representative for BIGGER BETTER CROPS (BBC) and Distributor for the HYDROGEN ACTIVATOR (HA). The company was established in 2004 and is expanding into this new field.
For More Information: Bruce Iorio, KB Distributing, 702.203.1667, [email protected]