Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, are a type of pluripotent stem cell derived from adult somatic cells that have been genetically reprogrammed to an embryonic stem (ES) cell-like state through the forced expression of genes and factors important for maintaining the defining properties of ES cells. The Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market was estimated at USD 2,474 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 4,185 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global induced pluripotent stem cells market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the induced pluripotent stem cells industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the reprogramming method, function, application, and region. The global market for induced pluripotent stem cells can be segmented by reprogramming method: integration-free, integrated. The integration-free segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global induced pluripotent stem cells market. Induced pluripotent stem cells market is further segmented by function: cell analysis, cell culture, cell differentiation, cellular reprogramming, molecular and cellular engineering. Based on application, the induced pluripotent stem cells market is segmented into: academic research, drug development & discovery, toxicity screening, regenerative medicine. On the basis of region, the induced pluripotent stem cells market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By reprogramming method:
- cell analysis
- cell culture
- cell differentiation
- cellular reprogramming
- molecular and cellular engineering
- academic research
- drug development & discovery, toxicity screening
- regenerative medicine
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global induced pluripotent stem cells market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Allele Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Axol Bioscience Ltd., Fate Therapeutics, Inc., FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc. (FCDI), Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Ncardia Services B.V., ReproCELL USA, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ViaCyte, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
- To classify and forecast the global induced pluripotent stem cells market based on reprogramming method, function, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global induced pluripotent stem cells market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1342183/global-induced-pluripotent-stem-cells-ipsc-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]