Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Resins Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global ABS Resins Market is expected to increase by 2.3 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Resins Market Report
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global ABS resins market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ABS resins industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the process, end user, and region. The global market for ABS resins can be segmented by process: injection blow molding, extrusion blow molding, injection stretch blow molding. Among these, the injection blow molding segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2021. ABS resins market is further segmented by end user: transportation, construction, electronic, consumer, others. The electronic segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global ABS resins market. Based on region, the ABS resins market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global ABS resins market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By process: injection blow molding, extrusion blow molding, injection stretch blow molding
By end user: transportation, construction, electronic, consumer, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global ABS resins market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Chi Mei Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, INEOS Group Limited, JSR Corporation, LG Chem Limited, Lotte Chemical Corporation, SABIC, Toray Industries Inc., Trinseo, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ABS resins market.
- To classify and forecast the global ABS resins market based on process, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ABS resins market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ABS resins market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ABS resins market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global ABS resins market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388869/global-acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene-abs-resins-market
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study,Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]