Nepal,23rd-03-2020-Trekking is a popular adventure activity in the world. Most of the people choose trek tour to enjoy their vacation. Nepal has lots of trek peaks such as Mount Everest, Annapurna, Poon Hill, Island peak, and others. You can select the best trekking tour and enjoy your holiday with your partner. The trekking tour allows you to create a memorable moment. The trekkers can observe the lifestyle and traditions of Nepalese.
Why choose ABC trek tour
Annapurna base camp trekking is the famous trekking tour that suits all people. Annapurna range has stunning mountain views that are a buffet for all nature and mountain lovers. The annapurna base camp trek trail takes trekkers through dense forest, rice paddies, mountain villages, and others. Before you set foot on the trekking, you can get a view of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli and other peaks in the region. Here are some reasons to choose Annapurna Base Camp Trek Tour:
• ABC trek is the best chance to explore the culture and tradition of Nepalese.
• During the trekking tour, you can pass through the high passes, mountain villages, forests, dancing valley, and others.
• Trek to Annapurna region is classified as the teahouse trekking. You can stay in the lodge on this trekking trip that is run by the local people.
• Annapurna base camp trekking is attempted by thousands of people per year.
• You can see a beautiful view of sunrise from the poon hill. You can also explore the stunning view of the Annapurna, Machapuchare, Annapurna South, Annapurna 1, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli and others.
• The Trekkers can get a chance to see a variety of birds, mammals, plants, amphibians, and others in the region.
Mardi Himal Trekking trail
Mardi Himal is popular for trekking and other adventure activities. This trekking tour was accessed by the limited trekking people with the catering and tents team. You can get the permit to trek in the Mardi Himal. During the mardi himal trek the trekkers can stay in camping at Himalayan peaks. The trek guide or porter will help you to complete the trekking tour in a secure manner. The travelers should pack essential items for the trekking tour such as clothes, water bottles, medicine, towel, power bank, trek shoe, gloves, shorts, and others.
For more info, you can visit at https://www.thehimalayanodyssey.com
The Himalayan Odyssey
Tokha Road, 3, Kathmandu, Nepal