Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Students and Workers Non-residential Accommodation Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery”under Services Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Students And Workers Non-residential Accommodation Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global students and workers non-residential accommodation market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase:
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Request a free sample copy Students And Workers Non-residential Accommodation Market Report @
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the students and workers non-residential accommodation? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Students And Workers Non-residential Accommodation market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider students and workers non-residential accommodation market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The students and workers non-residential accommodation market section of the report gives context. It compares the students and workers non-residential accommodation market with other segments of the non-residential accommodation services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, students and workers non-residential accommodation indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Dormitories, Off Campus Establishments; Migrant Workers' Camps
2) By Price Point: Economy; Mid-Range; Luxury
3) By Channel: Direct Sales; Distributor
4) By Mode of Booking: Online Bookings; Direct Bookings; Others
Companies Mentioned: Centurion Corporation; American Campus Communities; Education Realty Trust Inc; Unite Group Inc; Campus Crest Communities Inc
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, students and workers non-residential accommodation indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global students and workers non-residential accommodation market, accounting for 29% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global students and workers non-residential accommodation market. Africa was the smallest region in the global students and workers non-residential accommodation market.
Developers and designers are beginning to focus on creating micro-housing units that provide housing options near universities at a reasonable price. Micro housing provides students with miniature spaces set up for sleeping, study and preparing simple meals. With the rise in the student enrollment and worker population, micro unit houses give students’ and workers’ access to affordable accommodation. Many cities and countries are experimenting with micro-housing to meet the growing demand for affordable student and worker accommodation. For example, University Student Living of The Michaels Organization is currently developing micro units near Boston University between 325 and 400 square feet each offering a private kitchen and bathroom.
The non-residential accommodation market consists of sales of non-residential accommodation services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate rooming and boarding houses and similar facilities, such as off campus dormitories, residential clubs, and workers' camps. These establishments provide temporary or longer-term accommodation, which, for the period of occupancy, may serve as a principal residence. These establishments also may provide complementary services, such as housekeeping, meals, and laundry services.
The global students and workers non-residential accommodation market is expected to grow from $11 billion in 2019 to $11.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 14% from 2021 and reach $16.2 billion in 2023.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/students-and-workers-non-residential-accommodation-global-market-report-2020-30-covid-19-impact-and-recovery/2059307
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]