CyberSecurity Market Scope:
Market Research Future (MRFR) states that the global cyber security market is set to expand at an impressive CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period (2018-2025) and grow to a valuation of approximately USD 199.9 billion by 2025.
There growing number of data beaches around the world is exemplified by the host of examples. Wal-Mart suffered data theft from its cash registers in 2009. J.P. Morgan Chase suffered the largest cyber-attack in corporate history compromising information of 76 million households which included customer names, addresses, phone numbers, and email contacts. In 2014, hackers attacked Apple iCloud accounts of Hollywood celebrities including Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Lawrence, and stole nude pics. Thus the need for cyber security is easily apprehended even by layman.
Major Market Players:
MRFR profiled some of the prominent companies which are operating in the global CyberSecurity Market. They are; Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.), Rapid7, Inc. (U.S.), Intel Security (U.S.), Symantec Corporation (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), EMC RSA (U.S.), FireEye, Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Trend Micro, Inc. (Japan), and Sophos Ltd. (U.K.), and others.
Cisco, a cyber security vendor, in collaboration with Victoria University, is to open a Cyber security training center.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/953
CyberSecurity Market Insights:
The increase in occurrences of cybercrime is expected to cast a positive impact on the global cyber security market growth. Currently, the generation of online data is high, and the need for securing these data is surging. The rising demand for cyber security solutions across several organizations is likely to propel the global cyber security market growth. Furthermore, the growing number of end-users is likely to spur the global cyber security market. Additionally, the spreading awareness of cyber security solutions to protect the network infrastructure and devices connected to it across multiple sectors is also likely to benefit the global cyber security market growth.
Moreover, cyber security solutions also preserve the integrity of computing assets of an organization, which is encouraging its adoption by numerous sectors. Hence, expected to bolster the growth of the global cyber security market. The rapid deployment of web-based applications owing to technological advancements is another driver that is anticipated to boost the global cyber security market growth.
The global cyber security market has been segmented on the basis of component, deployment, organization size, security type, and vertical.
• By component, the global cyber security market has been segmented into solution, and identity & access management, and services. The identity & access management segment has been further classified into security information and event management, data loss prevention, web filtering, antivirus, firewall, disaster recovery, unified threat management, risk & compliance management, and others. The service segment has been further narrowed down to managed services and professional services. The professional segment has been divided into training & education, support & maintenance, consulting, and design & integration.
• By security type, the global security market has been segment into wireless security, cloud security, application security, end point security, network security, and others.
• By deployment, the global cyber security market has been segmented into on-premise and cloud.
• By organization size, the global cyber security market has been segmented into large enterprise and small & medium enterprise.
• By vertical, the global cyber security market has been segmented into BFSI, IT & telecommunication, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, aerospace & defense, government, and others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cyber-security-market-953
Regionally, the global cyber security market had been analysed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East Asia and Africa. In Asia Pacific, the cyber security market is likely to exhibit a fast-paced expansion over the forecast period. The rapid adoption of cyber security solutions across numerous verticals is likely to surge the APAC cyber security market. In emerging economies like China, Japan, and India, the rise in deployment of web and mobile based applications is cyber security market growth.
In Europe, the presence of well-structured technical infrastructure reinforcing the adoption of cyber security solutions in countries such as Germany, the UK and, France is expected to intensify the cyber security market. The rise in funding by the government for research and developmental activities is promoting innovations, which is anticipated to benefit In European cyber security market. , the presence of advanced technical infrastructure in numerous countries is driving the market growth of cyber security market. After North America, Europe is projected to register a substantial revenue over the forecast period.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]