There are many changes and fixes that have been made to Combat, Skilling, graphical and other aspects. With these improvements going on, you can see a balancing change to Zalcano, a usability change for various Treasure Trails and more.
Spring is coming with big discounts for in-game gold! Happy to enjoy up to 7% discounts for OSRS Gold, RS Gold and other products on RSorder from Mar.3 to Mar.11, 2020!
Details of OSRS game improvements
From OSRS game updates posted on Feb. 27, we can see that the team has changed and fixed a lot in Combat, Skilling and other aspects.
- Now weapons autocasting spells can remember the selected melee combat style before choosing a spell. For example, if you choose the Strength option and then choose a spell to autocast, when you run out of runes the combat style will return to Strength.
- While hitting multiple targets in multi-way combat areas, the dragon two-handed sword will not skip the targeted NPC or player any more.
- Now you have to stop spawning flowers in the Kalphite Queen's room.
- The Zalcano damage with tephra scales to your Smithing and Runecraft levels.
- A tree won’t be chopped by the fence of the Woodcutting Guild.
- Now the crystal pickaxe consumes charges since it helps gather minerals in the Volcanic Mine.
More changes from OSRS game improvements
You can also see other changes and fixes in the game improvements this week:
1. Reduce The Castle Wars preparation time from 5 minutes to 2
2. Use and store items with more than one variant in STASH units when doing Treasure Trails.
3. There is no need to stand directly in front of them before clicking/tapping while jumping the rocks north of the shipwreck in Morytania.
4. The Bank won’t scroll up and down as items are dragged leftwards to the Incinerator area.
How do you think of these OSRS game improvements?
Anyway, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/ at anytime.