• Radar Vision Parking was recognized in the Vehicle Tech & Advanced Mobility category
• Convenient vehicle parking: Continental’s radar-camera technology measures very precisely close range around the vehicle
The Indian National Basketball League (INBL), is thrilled to announce that NBL1 Australia, has invited the INBL representative team for an exciting tour of Melbourne, Australia, from November 14th to November 26th, 2023
Bengaluru, the vibrant and bustling metropolis known for its technological prowess and rich cultural heritage, made its historic debut at the prestigious World Cities Culture Forum (WCCF) hosted in São Paulo, Brazil from 25th to 27th October 2023
• Chris Marsh took charge on October 01, 2023, he comes with extensive automotive experience
• Predecessor Landry Tchapda, at the end of his assignment will assume a new role within Continental Industrial Solutions APAC based in Australia
● Cross-jurisdictional, regulatory and in-depth industry analysis of regulations and impact
● potential to strengthen the industry’s sustainable innovation commitment and provides a much-needed larger context for the Indian EV landscape
• Easy-to-use Android software toolchain enables designers to brand, localize and customize HMIs over vehicle life.
• Gives auto manufacturers, fleet operators and mobility service providers exciting new opportunities.
• Matthias Matic, head of Continental’s Safety and Motion business area: “With DeepDrive, we have gained a strong partner. The electric motors developed by DeepDrive extend the range of electric vehicles.
• Jean-Michel will continue to sharpen CES portfolio and drive growth
• Continental CTO Gilles Mabire reiterates the strategic importance of CES as an engineering partner for automotive mobility and beyond
Ten collections—spanning the industrial and communications sectors and smart embedded vision, motor control and optical access technologies—feature IP, reference designs, development kits, application notes, demo guides and more
Vinculum Group, a leader in omnichannel SaaS software and SellerApp, a leading e-commerce analytics company, have announced a strategic partnership to empower more than 300 brands including industry leaders and disruptors Atomberg, Godrej Interio
• Elektrobit’s industry-leading AUTOSAR and Linux software now supports NXP S32G3 series processors
• Powerful software-hardware combo can significantly reduce time and development costs, accelerating time-to-market for next-gen vehicles