Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global HVDC Transmission Market: Analysis By Technology, Component, Application, By Region, By Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)”under Heavy Industry Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global HVDC Transmission Market: Analysis By Technology (Capacitor Commutated, Voltage Source, Line Commutated), Component, Application, By Region, By Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)
The Global HVDC Transmission Market was valued at USD 7831.55 Million in the year 2019. Rapid urbanization along with favorable government reforms across residential & commercial establishments will drive the HVDC Transmission market. With the rising demand for electricity in Asia-Pacific countries and other developing nations, the need to transmit electricity over long distances with fewer transmission losses has increased, which will propel the market. Furthermore, growing community-based electrification demand along with increasing public and private funding toward the adoption of decentralized generation units will complement the industry outlook.
Request a free sample copy of HVDC Transmission Market Report @
Governments of different countries are increasingly investing in the development of electricity infrastructures to provide low-cost and clean electricity. This has led to an increased demand for HVDC Transmissions in remote areas. There is a trend in offshore wind for plants to move further away from the coastline to reduce complaints about the unsightliness of wind farms. This will, over time, increase the adoption rate for HVDC connections for offshore wind farms.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the HVDC Transmission Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the HVDC Transmission Market by Technology (Capacitor Commutated Converter, Voltage Source Converter, Line Commutated Converter).
• The report analyses the HVDC Transmission Market by Component (Converter Stations, Transmission Cables, Others).
• The report analyses the HVDC Transmission Market by Application (Interconnecting Grids, City-Center Infeed, Bulk Power Transmission).
• The Global HVDC Transmission Market has been analysed By Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, U.K, China, Japan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by technology, by component, and by application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Siemens AG, ABB, Hitachi, General Electric, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric, Prysmian Group, Nexans S.A., NKT A/S, Toshiba Corp.
• The report presents the analysis of HVDC Transmission market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• HVDC Transmission Vendors
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,0000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]