For persons who want to move to Canada, the Canada PR visa is a popular option. Many people have attempted to immigrate to Canada due of its welcoming policies and government's push for migrants to come and settle here.
Apart from that, moving to Canada guarantees a quiet lifestyle and suitable living conditions. There are a variety of career opportunities accessible, as well as the chance of personal independence. One option for migrating to Canada is to obtain a Permanent Resident (PR) visa. You will be granted permanent residency status if you obtain a PR visa. A PR visa is valid for five years and can be renewed.
When may I apply for permanent residency in Canada?
After you receive your ITA, the processing time for a Canada PR visa from India is normally 6 months (Invitation to Apply.) Although the time it takes to process a PR application can be approximated, it is impossible to estimate the time it takes to obtain an ITA. Furthermore, the amount of time may differ depending on the immigration programme to which you've applied. Although the ITA may take some time, the processing time for a Canada PR in 2020 is less than 6 months.
What is the procedure for applying for direct PR in Canada?
• Check to see whether you're eligible. A total of 67 points is required to qualify.
• An Education Credential Assessment is available through WES.
• Clear your IELTS and get the letters of recommendation from your employers.
• Fill out the application for Express Entry. While crossing off all of the provinces on a map,
• Become a member of the job bank today. (Optional)
• Every month, the IRCC will hold two drawings. Inquire about receiving a "Invitation to Apply."
• You'll have 60 days to assemble all the papers and submit an application for the next round.
In the final phase, the CIC will ask you to have a medical exam, and once your experience documents have been reviewed, you will be asked to submit your passport to the Canadian Embassy.