Global Satellite Data Services Market is projected to be valued at USD 21.54 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 19.4% from 2019 to 2025. Factors such as the increasing number of private firms in the space industry and significant advancements in geospatial imagery analytics are driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for small satellites for earth observation across the globe is projected to aid the growth of the market.
Use of IoT in various industries necessitating satellite data services
Growth Opportunities in the Market
• Image data segment accounted for the larger market share in 2018: The image data segment is also expected to exhibit higher CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the increasing use of satellite image data for monitoring crops, flooding, icebergs, and coastal traffic.
• Environmental monitoring segment is expected to be the fastest-growing: The environmental monitoring segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the review period. The increasing use of satellite data for meteorology and the prevention of illegal fishing and tree felling is driving the growth of the segment.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/satellite-data-services-market-8562
• Airbus SE (Netherlands)
• Blacksky (US)
• Digitalglobe, Inc. (US)
• Earth-I Ltd (UK)
• Geospatial Intelligence Pty Ltd (Australia)
• Gisat SRO (Czech Republic)
• Harris Geospatial Solutions, Inc. (US)
• Imagesat International (Israel)
• Planet Labs, Inc. (US)
• Trimble Inc. (US)