How to choose a tensioner:
1. Total width-the total width of the Ratchet Tie Down Strap is generally 25mm38mm50mm75mm100mm, etc.
2. Compressive strength-the safety load and rupture load that the tensioner can bear
3. Styles are generally divided into hook type and non-hook type
The operating method of the tensioner:
There are hook types: 1. The two hooks are hooked on the base separately, and the webbing must be fixed overseas; 2. Turn on the tensioner hardware, and the webbing will pass through the middle, and then pass back through the middle of the rotating shaft; 3. The webbing should be tightened; 4. Shake the door handle back and forth to tighten the webbing, and proceed with it firmly; 5. The following process is the way to loosen the tensioner, pinch the safety plate of the door handle, and open the tensioner hardware to a relatively high level. Large, the rotating shaft is automatically loosened; 6. Pull out the webbing, loosen the tensioner to proceed
No hook type: Use the tensioner webbing to wrap the base and the goods that must be fixed in a circle. The following process is the same as the hook type.
Common problems in the use of tensioners:
1. Only use undamaged binding straps, and the label can clearly indicate the working ability.
2. When applying, please avoid sharp edges and corners of the textile as much as possible to avoid damage or laser cutting.
3. Prevent twisting and twisting of the layout tensioner.
4. Can not be used for overweight.
5. It is not necessary to tie the webbing to the application.
6. It is not necessary to place objects on the tensioner to prevent damage.
7. It is not necessary to use the Ratchet Buckles as a load lifting adjustment
If you want to know more, please visit https://www.china-tiedowns.com/