For us, if we do not have auxiliary tools and rely on manpower when moving some relatively large goods, our purpose may not be achieved. So for us, some auxiliary tools are very necessary. Things like Ratchet Strap are good auxiliary tools.
The adjusting end of the ratchet buckle is composed of two parts, a metal fitting, and a tension belt. When the two parts are stitched together, you only need to fix the double-row hooks on the sling webbing. But before sewing the strapping, you need to pay attention to check whether the end of the polyester webbing is suitable for use.
How to use Ratchet Strap:
1. First pick up both ends of the double-loop buckle belt, and align the other end of the belt with the double-loop.
2. Then pass the strap through the two straps Lashing Buckles.
3. After that, the lead passing through the lashing buckle will be folded in reverse.
4. Then pass the leader through the first ring.
5. Finally tighten the strap.