Any business idea will need consistent work and a recognized face. Thus, whether you are a small business or a large corporation, building a brand is a key exercise. This article seeks to explore the same.
Any business idea will need consistent work and a recognized face. Thus, whether you are a small business or a large corporation, building a brand is a key exercise. But what is a brand by definition?
By definition, a brand is a key product or service delivered by a particular company under a particular name. It is well-recognized and has a certain reputation for carrying along. Hence, it is a mark of identification to the business or service. Famous brands include Kleenex, ITC and the like.
Some of the steps to build a brand are
1. Be specific about what your product or service can do and who your intended target audiences are.
2. Come up with a good visual identity and associated tagline if need be.
3. Go to establish a set of values and mission statements. Your entire future marketing and growth will revolve around these values.
4. Create a competitor list and study their methods at building an audience.
5. Outline your value proposition and make plans to market it effectively.
6. Try to visualize your brand as a person and what you seek to represent. Map it with the values and mission.
7. Form your brand voice after deep research and ensure all audience touchpoints reflect the same.
By studying the above points, it is evident that the key to success begins with a good brand name. It should not only sound pleasant and well but also have an excellent recall value to capture the imagination of audiences easily.
Here is where a business name generator or a brand name generator can help. Not only do they throw up random name suggestions, but they can also be suitably customized by tweaking individual options within such generators to offer innovative company name suggestions.
Says Mr Kumar, CEO of Nikitha, a leading social media marketing firm in Chennai, “A good branding exercise will take time and money to scale. While the idea may be easy or direct to conceptualize, giving it a life and creating a background story will involve a lot of effort.”
Many brands have been built only over a period. Maintaining quality and integrity for carrying paramount to brand reputation and in it lies the real success of a brand and company!
Source : https://www.nikitha.in/blog/brand-building-2020/153
Tags : social media marketing firm, visual identity, brand name generator, random name suggestions, Digital marketing company