Do you want to explore the famous regions of Nepal, such as Everest and Annapurna? However, do you not have enough time to explore those trekking routes? Simply throw all your worries because the helicopter tour is there for you. It helps you to obtain the best Nepal traveling experience within your budget. It does not matter, whether you choose Everest base camp or annapurna base camp helicopter tour, you have to keep the following things in mind. It allows you to enjoy your trip correctly.
Safety tips for the helicopter tour in Nepal
As you are traveling in a helicopter to reach the world’s tallest place, such as Mount Everest and Annapurna, you need to follow specific safety tips. It helps you to stay away from many issues and grab some unforgettable memories.
• Do not forget to wear a seat belt during the helicopter tour
• Never move from your designated seats during the flight travel
• Never smoke without the permission of the flight captain
• Stand during the flight travel is strictly prohibited
• Do not throw any objects and things from the window during the flight
Important notes for the helicopter tour
If you are taking annapurna base camp helicopter tour, then you should understand the following essential things.
• This helicopter tour with landing usually depends upon the weather conditions. It is because unfavorable weather conditions make the tour difficult
• Flight around the Everest or Annapurna region gets delayed or canceled often, and therefore you should be ready to confront all kinds of situations
• You can also avail some extra time during the Nepal flight upon the request to observe some of the best and outstanding sites
• The pilot of the flight may land the helicopter at a convenient destination during the challenging and difficult conditions
• You can access the option of rescheduling upon the cancellation and delay of the flight because of the unexpected weather conditions
Reasons to go for the helicopter tour
Do you think about the significant reasons to go for the helicopter tour to the major trekking trails of Nepal? Check out the below section carefully.
• Not having enough time to trek your favoruite Nepal trails because Everest base camp or Annapurna base camp needs at least 14days to complete
• It renders the best chance to explore the world’s tallest mountains and other prominent destinations from the top view.
To know more details, visit - http://www.nepalhelicopters.com/