Australia, April 1st 2020: The widely acknowledged word counter tool by MyAssignmenthelp.com is now available for the students studying in Canberra, Queensland and New South Wales. With the help of this tool, more and more students from different regions across Australia can use it to their advantage. Here are some benefits of the tool:
• Multipurpose use - The word count tool is known to be versatile, which means it not only allows the students to count the words on their academic papers but also helps determine the number of pages invested in the written text.
• Easy to use - You only need to paste your written text to this built-in tool on our website, and the tool will automatically provide the results within seconds. This means the tool is extremely time-efficient.
• Accurate results – The word counter or online page calculator tool is also known for providing accurate results. Whenever you use the tool, you will only receive the right word count or page numbers for your academic papers. Moreover, the tool is upgraded regularly, which means there is no scope for inaccuracies in the result generated by this tool.
• Free of charge - The tool is to free for everyone who visits our website. You will never have to pay any charges to use it. You can use the tool as many times as you want without worrying about the expenses.
The tool has been designed to provide the students with clarity about the numbers of words they write. The academic institutions today are extremely particular about the word count of the academic papers. If the students fail to abide by the word limit, then they would lose a few precious marks. To avoid situations like that this tool can be really useful.
Other than this tool, you can find a variety of beneficial features on our website that you can use. Here are some of the features-
• Free SMS notifications on task completion
• Free unlimited revisions on every paper
• Free samples of previously written tasks
• Free price quote
You can talk to our customer relations executives when you call us at +61-3-4000-0033.