El Monte, 24 February 2020 - MoreliaClinic's mission is to inspire hope and contribute to health and wellness by providing the best possible care to each patient through integrated clinical practice, education, and research. Our primary value is "patient needs come first." Our values guide us and guide Primary Care El Monte is an expression of the vision and purpose of our founders
We are one of the most exceptional and most respected hospitals in the country. Our mission is to better care for the sick, investigate their problems, and provide more education to those who offer. Learn more about our vision, leadership, values , and health care model.
We treat everyone in our diverse community with respect, including patients, their families, and colleagues.
- Observance to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility is valuable to the trust of our patients.
- Treat patients and family members with tenderness and empathy, and provide the best possible care.
- Respect the physical, mental and spiritual needs, and build up hope and motivation for the good of the whole person.
- Value everyone’s contribution by combining the skills of individual staff members in insurmountable collaboration.
- Improving and activating the company through creative ideas and uniquetalents of each employee, enhancing the lives of those we serve.
- Deliver the best results and highest quality service through the dedication of each team member.
- Continuing and re-investing in our mission and expanded communities by
We are intelligently managing our human, natural, and physical resources.
Any of the El Monte Health Clinic services offered by the system includes the following three types of health care services.
1. Primary Health Care
When anyone needs a health care service in regular and healthy life, he or she will consult a primary health care provider, who may be a family physician, nurse, nurse practitioner, physiotherapist, pharmacist, and so on. Primary health care services often include the prevention and treatment of common illnesses and injuries.
2. Secondary Health Care
When someone needs special care, they are sent to a special care unit, such as a hospital or nursing home, to provide second-class health care facilities.
3. Supplementary Health Care
Usually, seniors, children or their inadequate medical coverage are ability to pay, and extended government services or services covered by some charity or charity.
Our doctors are efficiently trained to provide immediate health care and primary care services to patients without medical coverage or insurance by accepting cash and all major credit cards. Emergency Family Doctors El Monte is a full-service emergency care clinic dedicated to excellence in emergency health care.
A unit of medical and health care professionals has begun efforts to create an interactive and comprehensive health information system with technicians to meet health needs worldwide. Moreliaclinic is an exploration that has progressed over the years and has resulted in conceptualizing and defining the Global Health Catalog Directory, using standardization across all health systems.
MoreliaClinic serves the healthcare industry with its robust product range for the digital health transformation and enhances its performance with the help of a wide range of organizations, from small healthcare to large hospital systems. Our Obgyn Doctor El Monte service combines strong domain expertise, proven processes, and flexibility to make every service engagement a success.
3030 Tyler Ave El Monte
CA 91731 United States
Office: +1 (626) 350-9540
9 Am to 6 PM