We provide valves of the finest calibre and industrial grade. They are completely leak-proof and have a long-life expectancy, making them ideal for applications that only require routine maintenance.
A Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) is an Automatic Control Valve that is designed to reduce a higher unregulated inlet pressure to a constant, reduced downstream (outlet) pressure regardless of demand and/or upstream (inlet) water pressure variations. The primary function of pressure-reducing valves is to convert higher pressure into lower pressure. They are widely employed in the water, steam, and oil and gas industries.
Functions of Pressure Reducing Valve:
• Pressure reducing valves are used in steam systems to precisely control downstream pressure. This valve automatically adjusts the valve opening and pressure to maintain a constant pressure during pressure fluctuations.
• Under certain conditions, properly selected pressure reducing valves can be used to protect against water hammer.
• They can also be used as by-pass valves to keep the system running during power outages.
• Pressure reducing valves can respond quickly by sensing and adjusting based on the downstream pressure.
Application of Pressure Reducing Valve:
• Air or gas services.
• Water services
• Steam services
• To control ram pressure in hydraulic presses.
• Pressure control in fuel-oil systems.
• Pressure reduction in sterilisers, humidifiers, unit heaters, and small process equipment
Advantages of Pressure Reducing Valve:
• Simple and design is cost effective.
• High dependability and ease of maintenance
• The absence of stem packing eliminates external leakage and sources of high friction.
• Rapid response.
• External power source not needed.
• It is not necessary to use separate measuring components or feedback controllers.
Industries which use Pressure Reducing valve:
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Chemical industry
• Fuel handling systems
• Water supply
• Wastewater treatment
SVR Global is a prominent Pressure Reducing Valve Manufacturer in USA that has the following features-
• Body Material: Cast iron, Ductile Iron, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316, WCB, WCC, WC6
• Class: 150 to 600; PN10 to PN100
• Ends: Threaded, Buttweld, Socketweld, Flanged.
• Operation: Pilot Operated, Automatic
• Size: 1/2″ to 24″
• Visit us to know more about various valves provided by SVR Global - https://svrglobal.net/products/pressure-reducing-valve/