Market Synopsis of Global Concrete Admixtures Market:
Global Concrete Admixtures market is growing rapidly at the rate of CAGR of XX% in the past years and is expected to grow at the same rate in developing economies in forecast year. Concrete admixtures are supreme chemicals added to concrete at the initial mixing stage to modify the working properties of the mixture. Properties of concrete enhances strength, durability and with admixture adds chemical stability with reduction in water usage. Admixture not only reduces water content, also helps in slowing down the rate at which concrete sets. Therefore, workers do not feel overloaded in working on structures. The global concrete admixtures market is segmented based on function, application and region for the forecasted period 2016 to 2022. On basis of concrete admixtures, it is segmented by functions such as
• Plasticizers – Water reducing agent.
• Super Plasticizers- High range of water reducers.
• Air Entrainers- Increased Cohesion
• Accelerators & Retarders- Reduces the time for mix to set
• Waterproofing Admixtures- Blocks capillary pores of concrete.
Get FREE [email protected]
Growing demand for infrastructures in developing economies, rapid urbanization and rise in income of middle class had shifted the demand for residential and construction to new better level which in turn drives the growth of concrete admixture market in the future. Government policies for infrastructure standard and need for reduction in water usage during construction time is a major concern for contractors which can be addressed by the effective use of concrete admixtures.
Global Key Players:
The Dow Chemical Company
Grace & Co
CICO Technologies Ltd,
Ashland Inc, Chryso SAS
Geographically, APAC region dominates these concrete admixture market both in terms of volume and value. As per analysis, developing economies like China, India and Brazil are consuming high amount of concrete for blooming civil structures. Change in FDI policies and growing residential demand due to rise in population is providing an opportunity for the concrete admixture market to grow in forecasted period. North America and Europe is expected to show sluggish growth due to saturation of construction industry.
Industry/ Innovation/ Related News:
October 10, 2017- BASF SE, on the world’s a leading manufacturer of construction chemicals announce official commissioning of a new production plant of construction chemicals at Saint Petersburg in Russia. The new plant has three lines which produce, respectively, concrete additives, alkali-free concrete setting accelerators, and tunneling shield lubricants. Investments in the new production facility at this stage amounted to about USD 5.60 million.
September 20, 2016- BASF established a new R&D team to work on concrete admixture solutions and technologies in Chigasaki, Japan. Major focus of the team is on developing innovations that can increase productivity, durability and sustainability for the construction industry. This development is complementing the existing R&D centres around the world to bring innovations to Asia Pacific faster and to meet local needs.
August 4, 2016- Germany based global specialty chemicals manufacturer BASF SE has launched groundbreaking concrete admixture range called MasterEase, in Japan. MasterEase is a next generation admixture for low-viscosity concrete. This new admixture range improves the rheological properties, reduces viscosity in concrete by up to 30%, facilitating pumping, placing, leveling, and finishing of concert and stability of high-performance concrete. BASF Japan will launch products applicable for ready-mix concrete and precast applications. This product is going help diverse applications in construction industry of Japan and is likely to propel growth of the concrete admixture market in Asia Pacific.
June 7, 2016- Sika has opened its second production plant in Saraburi, North of Bangkok. It has production capacity for 100,000 tons of mortars and 65,000 tons of concrete admixtures per year.
Get Full Report @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/concrete-admixtures-market-1994
Reasons to buy:
• his report includes in-depth study analysis of Concrete Admixtures market
• It covers market segmentation by type, application and end user.
• It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understanding consumption patterns.
• It provides useful and premium insights that will support investments of Concrete Admixtures and allied companies providing details on the fast-growing segments and regions.
• It provides key findings that will help companies to improve productivity by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report.
• The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts which are supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
The report for Global Concrete Admixtures Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
• Concrete Admixtures producers
• Traders and distributors and suppliers of concrete admixtures
• Association and government bodies.
• Cement manufactures and contractors
• Research institute
View Our [email protected]
check related [email protected]