The Global Mental Health Software market is anticipated to upsurge at a high rate in the forecast period owing to the factors such as burgeoning adoption of software by healthcare providers in order to enhance the treatment for mental health issues, significant rise in work-related anxiety & mental disorders, and growing awareness among people regarding benefits of implementation of mental health software. Moreover, integration of advanced technologies in the software development, extensive demand for mental health services along with increasing healthcare expenditure are anticipated to fuel the demand for mental health software in the forthcoming timeline.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Mental Health Software Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Mental Health Software market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 14% during 2020-25. Based on Delivery Model, subscription delivery model is anticipated to attain highest CAGR by 2025. The growth of the segment is attributed to burgeoning private and public spending on start-ups of small-scale mental healthcare professionals, increasing demand for electronic health records (EHRs), and presence of affordable options available for mental health professionals.
“Global Mental Health Software Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Mental Health Software providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Asia-Pacific to Exhibit Fastest Growth
Asia-Pacific is expected to register fastest growth in the Global Mental Health Software market in 2019. The growth of is accredited to increasing demand for wearable and mobile devices, rising incidences of people suffering from mental illness in people, and bolstering government digital initiatives for expanding metal health services in the region. Besides these, extensive demand for medical EMRs specialty systems among various specialty healthcare facilities, introduction of various mental health programs, and surge in the number of mental health software start-ups are anticipated to fuel the demand for Mental Health Software in the market globally in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Mental Health Software Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Mental Health Software market are Cerner Corporation, Core solutions, EMIS Health, Epic, Meditab, Holmusk, Netsmart, Qualifacts, Welligent, TheraNest, Athena Software, Harmony Medical, TherapyNotes, Nextgen, CureMD etc.
1. By Component (Support Services, Software (Integrated Standalone))
2. By Function (Clinical Function (Electronic Health Records (EHR), Clinical Decision Support (CDS), Care Plans, E-Prescribing, Telehealth), Administration Function (Patient/Client Scheduling, Document Management, Case Management, Business Intelligence (BI), Workforce Management), Financial Function (Revenue Cycle Management, Managed Care, Accounts Payable/General Ledger, Payroll))
3. By Delivery Mode (Subscription Model, Ownership Model)
4. By End-User (Community Clinics, Hospitals, Private Practices, Payers, Patients)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
7. By Company (Cerner Corporation, Core solutions, EMIS Health, Epic, Meditab, Holmusk, Netsmart, Qualifacts, Welligent, TheraNest, Athena Software, Harmony Medical, TherapyNotes, Nextgen, CureMD etc.)
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends of the Mental Health Software industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Mental Health Software industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Mental Health Software firms across various regions?