The global protein supplements market is projected to exhibit a significant growth, at a CAGR of around 7.0%, during the forecast period. The demand for protein supplements is continuously increasing across the globe due to the rising consciousness amongst public related to health. The increasing trend for physical exercise has significantly stimulated the market growth across the globe. Moreover, the rising disposable income and continuous growth in the health and fitness centers, such as gym, have been offering growth to the protein supplements market. Realizing these factors, many new entrants as well as other dietary supplements market players are launching newer and novel products in the global market. In the past 2-3 years, a number of protein supplement products are launched in India-
Request a Free Sample of our Protein Supplements Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/protein-supplements-market
• In September 2019, MuscleBlaze introduced a Biozyme Whey protein powder series, especially for the Indian market. The company launched #WheyForIndia campaign for the Indian gym-goers. All protein products offered by the company are covered under its sports-nutrition category and are designed keeping in the mind the type of the Western body and dietary habits the people follow in India. The product is clinically tested on Indian bodies, which offered result for 50% higher absorption as compared to other whey proteins available in the market, as it has Enhanced Absorption Formula(tm) (EAF).
• In April 2020, EspererOnco Nutrition, an India-based start-up launched first-of-its-kind product, a series of nutrition supplements for the cancer patients. The series includes a set of three products for cancer patients at different stages of treatment, before, during, and post. The ingredients contained in the products include milk protein and prebiotics and probiotics. The product is available in the market in the form of powder packets. These series of products are designed to maintain nutrition level in cancer patients and further alleviate problems, such as weight loss. The company has started its distribution in a number of hospitals in India, which includes HCG hospitals and Apollo Hospitals.
• GSK consumer healthcare Ltd., a division of GlaxoSmithKline PLC introduced a new consumer segment in February 2018 that serves nutritional products to the Indian men. The company launched Horlicks Protein+, a protein supplement developed and manufactured in India. This protein supplements have been growing at significant growth rate of more than 20% annually in India. As per the company’s press release, around 46% of GSK’s revenue comes from South India, followed by East India with 36%, while the remaining comes from exports (8%), North India (7%) and West India (3%). Through Horlicks Protein+ for men, the company is expecting a growth even in the weaker regions of the country.
A full Report of Protein Supplements Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/protein-supplements-market
Global Protein Supplements Market-Segmentation
• Whey Protein Supplement
• Pea Protein Supplement
• Casein Protein Supplement
• Others (Soy Protein Supplement)
Global Protein Supplements Market– Segment by Region
• United States
• •Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Abbott Laboratories
• AMCO Proteins
• BellRing Brands, Inc. (Dymatize)
• Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Inc. (BSN)
• Garden of Life
• Glanbia PLC
• GlaxoSmithKline PLC
• Iovate Health Sciences International Inc. (MuscleTech)
• JYM Supplement Science
• Legion Athletics, Inc.
• MusclePharm Corp.
• Naked Whey, Inc.
• NOW Health Group, Inc.
• Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
• Quest Nutrition, LLC
• RSP Nutrition, LLC
• The Hut.com Ltd. (Myprotein)
• Transparent Labs, LLC
• Woodbolt Distribution, LLC (c4energy)
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/protein-supplements-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404