January 6, 2018
— As every man knows, a handsome male organ relies a great deal on proper member care. The right care regimen can help keep the member skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red manhood filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good member care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome male organ, but nothing they try is working. That’s when these important tips come into play.
1. Never use the death grip. Using the ‘death grip’ during self-pleasuring produces intense friction, which can lead to intense pleasure. But it can also lead to a serious decline in manhood health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the member sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome male organ every man desires.
2. Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the manhood. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in member skin.
3. Brush up on manhood cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the prepuce and in the area around the sacks. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing – that could lead to more irritation.
4. Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand – don’t switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5. Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the manhood can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his member skin and overall manhood health in great shape.
6. Use a superior manhood health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for member skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common manhood health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.