Lpg Cng Injector Supplier introduces how to install LPG regulator:
1. Before installing the liquefied petroleum gas pressure regulator, the pipeline needs to be pressure tested and purged to ensure the tightness and cleanliness of the pipeline.
2. The liquefied petroleum gas pressure regulator should be installed horizontally and vertically on the pipeline, and attention should be paid to ensure that the flow of the medium in the pipeline is consistent with the direction of the arrow shown on the valve body during installation.
3. Control ball valves should be installed on both sides of the liquefied petroleum gas pressure regulator, and bypass pipes should be installed for maintenance.
4. Pressure gauges should be installed on the high and low pressure pipelines of the LPG regulator to facilitate adjustment, and the pressure changes before and after the valve can be observed during operation.
5. A safety relief valve is installed on the pipeline to ensure the reliability and safety of the operation of the liquefied petroleum gas pressure regulator.
6. The indoor gas pipeline should be equipped with a gas leakage alarm device in the room to ensure that when the gas leakage is dangerous, the alarm can be reported in time and the danger can be eliminated.
7. In order to ensure safe use, after installing the liquefied petroleum gas pressure regulator, be sure to test the tightness. You can use a leak detector to detect or brush soap and detergent at all pipe joints to check if there is any Air leak. If a pressure gauge is installed before and after the pressure regulator, you can turn off the air source and observe whether the pointer changes.
Through the above introduction,Lpg Regulator Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.