Nepal,03rd-Oct,2019:Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is one of the famous trekking tours in Nepal. Mount Manaslu is located at 8,163m above the sea level. This trek provides beautiful rive, dancing rice field, picturesque villages, nice waterfalls, and others. Trekking in the Tsum Valley and Manaslu offers a chance to create an unforgettable moment with family. This trekking tour offers lifetime adventure experience to the travelers. During the Manaslu - Tsum Valley Trek tour, you can visit monasteries, small village, forest, and others. You can enjoy eating local food in the trekking tour. This trip offers a memorable journey in the Himalayan peaks.
Get Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek permit
If you are planning to trek in the Manaslu peak then you should purchase the trek permit. The Manaslu and Tsum Valley are situated in the restricted region. So the permit is important to trek in the Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek. The permit cost varies based on the number of days and location. The trekking tour operator helps you to get the permit at the lower price. The special trek permit is required to walk on the Manaslu peak.
Why should you chose Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek
Nepal is one of the most popular destinations for trekking on the planet. Many people prefer Nepal to enjoy adventure activities. There are lots of trekking tour package in Nepal such as Annapurna base camp trek, Mount Everest trek, Mera trekking and much more. The Manaslu - Tsum Valley Trekking is the popular trek trail in the country. There are lots of reasons for choosing this trekking tour.
• One of the main reason for choosing this Manaslu and Tsum Valley trekking tour is that allows you to explore the panoramic view of Himalayan peaks.
• You can see the unique culture and tradition of Nepali people on this trekking tour.
• On this trekking trail, the trekkers can pass through high passes, village, dense forest, river and much more.
• The trekkers can get the opportunity to see close up view of Himalayan peaks such as Mt. Manasalu, Mt. Ganesh, Larkya La pass, Mt. Himchuli, and much more.
• One more reason for selecting this trek tout is that the travelers can stay in a lodge or camping on the Manaslu peak.
For more info about Nepal trekking tour visit at https://www.landmarkdiscoverytreks.com
Landmark Discovery Treks Pvt. Ltd.
Paknajol, Kathmandu 16, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841680621 (Prem Panta)
Email: [email protected]