Nepal,05th-Nov,2019:Everest is one of the most popular peaks in the Himalayan peaks. The people who are planning for a family trip can choose Mount Everest trekking. More than thousands of people are trekking in Mt. Everest every year. Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is perfectly suited for all groups. During the trekking tour, you can pass through the high passes, mountain villages, rivers, forests, and others. This trekking tour provides you an excellent method to reach the EBC and kalapatthar that is the best place in the country.
Highlights of EBC trek tour
• Mount Everest is a famous trekking peak in the country. Many people like to trek in Mount Everest.
• It is the tallest peak on the planet that offers an amazing view of the Himalayan peaks like Mount Everest, Cho, Makalu, Lhotse, and much more.
• During the trekking tour, you can also get the opportunity to observe Nepalese culture, tradition, and lifestyle.
• The trekking trip also creates your way to explore Buddhist cloisters on the globe.
• The trekkers can stay in the lodge, teahouse or camping at Mount Everest. You can get luxury living experience in this trekking tour.
Choose Right time to trek in Mount Everest
The month of February to May and September to November are the ideal time to trek in Mount Everest. During these months, you can explore the stunning view of Himalayan peaks. You can avoid to trek in the rainy season because the trek routes are damaged in this season. EBC trek is grandest trekking tour in the world. It brings with sightseeing tour of culture as well as historical monuments in the capital city of Nepal. In the trek trail, you can get chance to take lots of photos with your loved one.
Everest three passes trekking trail
The Everest Three Passes Trek is the best trek route that offers a beautiful view of mountains. In the trekking tour, you can trek all over the Mount Everest region. You can pass three challenging peaks like Kongma La, Renjo La, and Cho La. This trekking trail crowds in the peak season. It is located more than 5000 meters above sea level. The travelers need permit to trek in the Mt. Everest. The tour operator will help you to get permit at the lower price.
For more info about EBC trek tour visit at https://www.landmarkdiscoverytreks.com
Landmark Discovery Treks Pvt. Ltd.
Paknajol, Kathmandu 16, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841680621 (Prem Panta)
Email: [email protected]