Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Patient Blood Management Market Report 2020-30”under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Patient Blood Management Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth and Change from The provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global patient blood management market.
This report focuses on patient blood management market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the patient blood management market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Request a free sample copy of Patient Blood Management Market Report @
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the patient blood management? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Patient Blood Management market global report from The answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider patient blood management market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The patient blood management market section of the report gives context. It compares the patient blood management market with other segments of the patient blood management market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, patient blood management indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: 1) By Product: Instruments; Accessories; Reagents And Kits; Softwares
2) By Component: Plasma; Whole Blood; Red Blood Cells
3) By Application: Hospital; Clinic; Others
Companies Mentioned: Haemonetics Corporation; Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA; Terumo Corporation; Immucor, Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Major players in the patient blood management market are Haemonetics Corporation, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Terumo Corporation, Immucor Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Macopharma, bioMérieux SA, Asahi Kasei Corporation, KANEKA CORPORATION, and Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
The global patient blood management market is expected to decline from $10.2 billion in 2019 to $9.95 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.42%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively. The postponement of non-essential surgical procedures due to the COVID 19 lockdown also impacted the market in 2020. The market is then expected to recover and reach $12.63 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 8.28%.
The market for patient blood management consists of sales of instruments, accessories, software, reagents and kits used in the management of blood and blood products of patients. Patient blood management is a patient-focused, evidence-based and systematic approach to optimize care of patients, who might need a blood transfusion, by optimizing patients’ own blood, minimizing surgical blood loss and harnessing the patient-specific physiological reserve of anemia thereby reducing the need of allogenic blood transfusions. The market consists of revenue generated by the companies manufacturing the patient blood management requirements by the sales of these products.
North America was the largest region in the patient blood management market in 2019. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the patient blood management market in the forecast period.
HEMAsavR is a sterile medical device to capture and transfer blood, which is increasingly being used to collect and salvage blood in surgical procedures and respond quickly to unanticipated blood loss. Clinicians can economically collect sterile, anticoagulated blood without any need for specialized resources. By this, the upfront shed blood collection cost decreases, allogenic transfusions can be avoided with improved outcomes such as decreased patient mortality, low incidence of infections and reduced risk of multi-organ failure. In August 2019, Ecomed Solutions, the developer and manufacturer of HEMAsavR received a contract from Vizient Inc, a healthcare performance improvement company to recommend HEMAsavR by hospital experts who serve as a Vizient member council.
The patient blood management market is segmented by product into instruments; accessories; reagents and kits; software. It is also segmented by component into plasma; whole blood; red blood cells and by application into hospital; clinic; others. The market is further segmented by instruments into blood processing devices, blood transfusion devices, blood culture screening devices, diagnostic & testing instruments, blood storage devices, and by accessories into syringes & needles, vials & tubes, blood bags, other accessories.
The high cost associated with automated systems is expected to limit the growth of the global patient blood management market. Costs associated with an increasing regulatory requirement, infection testing and hospital administration, which includes initial project costs, personnel salaries, costs of equipment, outside resources and ongoing project costs make automation expensive. According to a report by Haemnetics Corporation published in 2016, the estimated total annual direct and indirect cost of blood products contributing to blood transfusion is $1.62 to $6.03 million per hospital for surgical patients alone. The high economic cost of automation is therefore expected to hamper the global patient blood management market.
The rising number of accidents, trauma cases, and surgical procedures contributed to the growth of the global patient blood management market. According to WHO, 1.35 million people die every year due to road accidents, and low-income and middle-income countries account for 93% of the fatalities occurring in the world due to road accidents. In 2017, at least 1.4 million cesarean sections were performed in the European Union. Increased number of accidents, trauma cases and surgical procedures resulted in increased demand for blood and its products is the driving the global patient blood management market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Data bases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]