Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Medical Oxygen Concentrator Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Medical Devices category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A medical oxygen concentrator (also sometimes called “medical oxygen generator”) is a medical device used to deliver a concentrated flow of oxygen to a patient. An oxygen concentrator takes in air and purifies it for use by people requiring medical oxygen due to low oxygen levels in their blood.
Scope of the Report:
• The technical barriers of medical oxygen concentrator are not high, resulting in numerous manufacturing enterprises. In the market, larger players are Invacare, Teijin Pharma, Chart Industries, Inogen, Yuyue Medical, Philips, DeVilbiss Healthcare, AVIC Jianghang, and others. The plants of them are concentrated in USA and China, accounting for 64% production share of total output in 2015. China is a large producer and consumer in the market, but due to low quality and technology, the price of China products is lower, and China import high-end products and export low-end products.
• Oxygen concentrators provide a sustainable and cost-effective source of medical oxygen to health facilities with reliable power. An oxygen concentrator is a medical device that draws in air from the environment and passes it through molecular sieve beds to concentrate room oxygen to therapeutic levels for delivery to the patient. Medical oxygen concentrators are used by individuals with medical conditions who require a higher percentage oxygen concentration level than is typically present in ambient room air. Nowadays, with the increasing of home care services and nonhomecare services, demand for medical oxygen concentrator is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2017-2022. Medical oxygen concentrator industry will usher in a stable growth space.
• In the past few years, the price of medical oxygen concentrator has decreased and we expect the price will slightly lower. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of medical oxygen concentrator.
• The worldwide market for Medical Oxygen Concentrator is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 10.1% over the next five years, will reach 2450 million US$ in 2024, from 1380 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Medical Oxygen Concentrator in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Medical Oxygen Concentrator Market @
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Teijin Pharma
• Chart Industries
• Yuyue Medical
• DeVilbiss Healthcare
• AVIC Jianghang
• GF Health Products
• Nidek Medical
• Air Water Group
• Precision Medical
• Haiyang Zhijia
• Shenyang Canta
• O2 Concepts
• Inova Labs
• Foshan Kaiya
• Longfei Group
• Beijing North Star
• Beijing Shenlu
• Gaoxin Huakang
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Portable Medical Oxygen Concentrator
• Stationary Medical Oxygen Concentrator
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Medical Oxygen Concentrator product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Medical Oxygen Concentrator, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Medical Oxygen Concentrator in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Medical Oxygen Concentrator competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Medical Oxygen Concentrator breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Medical Oxygen Concentrator market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Medical Oxygen Concentrator sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus