Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Global Juice Extractors Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024" under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A juice extractor is a tool for separating juice from fruits, herbs, leafy greens and other types of vegetables from its pulp in a process called juicing. In separating the pulp, juice extractors concentrate the nutrition naturally present in fruits and vegetables which allows the body to more easily absorb the nutrition than digesting the solid produce. The use of juice extractors also makes it easier to consume more raw produce. Some juice extractors of the masticating or twin gear variety perform extra functions too, such as crushing herbs and spices, and extruding pasta.
Scope of the Report:
• The technical barriers of Juice Extractors are high, and the core technology of Juice Extractors concentrates in relative large companies including Omega, Cuisinart, Braun, Breville and Electrolux. These companies concentrate in APAC, Europe, and North America. APAC is the largest sales region.
• The worldwide market for Juice Extractors is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.0% over the next five years, will reach 2710 million US$ in 2024, from 2120 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Juice Extractors in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Juice Extractors Market @
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Hamilton Beach
• Jack LaLanne
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Centrifugal Juicer
• Masticating Juicer
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Home Use
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Juice Extractors product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Juice Extractors, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Juice Extractors in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Juice Extractors competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Juice Extractors breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Juice Extractors market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Juice Extractors sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn