SAP Process Orchestration
Evolution of Integration Tools
Essentially Enterprise Service Bus or ESB is architecture and a set of laws & ethics that integrates multiple applications collectively over an infrastructure that looks like a bus. There are six core principles of integrations followed as;
The meaning of orchestration is that a tool must have the ability to get connected with the system in order to exchange the message.
Conversion of data from one format into another format is what transformation is about.
The ability to connect systems with different types of protocols like HTTP, JNS and so on is the actual meaning of transportation in terms of ESB.
The message should be sent in a very secure manner so that it can be hacked by anyone.
The ability to govern the whole business process like start & stop capability, monitoring tool, audits, maintenance and so on.
6. Business Process Management
It is the ability to manage the business process and interaction should be done through the ESB architecture and execution of the business process.
• At first SAP PO was named SAP XI then it changed to Process Integration (PI) & it still not remained the same it again changed into Advanced Adapter Engine and lastly, its name changed into Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX).
• The major difference between PI and AEX is that process integration can easily be installed on Java as well as ABAP whereas installation of AEX is only limited to Java.
• SAP PO is basically a combined environment of Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Management (BRM).
The installation of SAP PO is also completely based on Java.
In the context of ESB, service orchestration is the process of integrating two or more services collectively for automating the business process whereas SAP Process Orchestration (PO) combines all the sub-processes together for fulfilling the processes of the business.
Tasks of Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
• AEX does the transformation of the data and provides security as well.
• It does the routing of messages & monitoring.
• Does version management and does the regeneration of the protocol between the supplier and the customer.
Best SAP training institute in Noida is SkyWebcom which is the most credible IT institute. 30+ years of experienced professionals offer training on the basis of live scenarios with hands-on experience. SAP course fee at SkyWebcom is nominal which is sufficient for the SAP course and classes at SkyWebcom are highly flexible taking place on both weekdays & weekends. SkyWebcom gives SAP training with 100% placement assistance. This institute has a great learning environment.