Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Skin Lighteners Market 2023-2029”under Consumer Goods Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Skin Lighteners Market size is projected to grow by USD 4.1 billion from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 6.3 percent, according to a new report. Skin lightening products - also known as whiteners, skin brighteners - work by reducing a pigment called melanin in the skin. Most people who use lighteners do so to treat skin problems such as age spots, acne scars, or discoloration related to hormones. Skin lighteners contain an active ingredient or a combination of ingredients that reduces the amount of melanin in the skin where it is applied.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global skin lighteners market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, nature, and region. The global market for skin lighteners can be segmented by product: brightening cleansers, skin lightening creams, skin lightening masks. Globally, the skin lightening creams segment made up the largest share of the skin lighteners market. Skin lighteners market is further segmented by nature: natural, organic, synthetic. The synthetic segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the skin lighteners market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Asia-Pacific had the largest share in the global skin lighteners market.
By product: brightening cleansers, skin lightening creams, skin lightening masks
By nature: natural, organic, synthetic
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global skin lighteners market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Amorepacific Corporation, Avon Products, Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Dabur Ltd., Groupe Clarins, Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Jala (Group) Co., Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Kao Corporation (Kanebo Cosmetics, Inc.), Kose Corporation, L’Oreal S.A., Marico Limited, Oriflame Holding AG, Pierre Fabre S.A., Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), Revlon, Inc., Sabinsa Corporation, Shanghai Pehchaolin Daily Chemical Co., Ltd., Shiseido Co., Limited, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Unilever plc, VLCC Health Care Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global skin lighteners market.
• To classify and forecast the global skin lighteners market based on product, nature, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global skin lighteners market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global skin lighteners market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global skin lighteners market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global skin lighteners market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]