Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Hair Restoration Market 2022-2028” under Consumer Goods Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Hair Restoration Market is expected to increase by USD 3.2 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Hair Restoration Market Report. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global hair restoration market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hair restoration industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the recipient area, treatment, end user, and region. The global market for hair restoration can be segmented by recipient area: scalp, non-scalp. The scalp segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global hair restoration market. Hair restoration market is further segmented by treatment: follicular unit extraction (FUE), follicular unit transplant (FUT), laser therapy, stem cell therapy, others. The follicular unit extraction (FUE) segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the hair restoration market is segmented into: hospital, clinic, others. Globally, the hospital segment made up the largest share of the hair restoration market. On the basis of region, the hair restoration market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global hair restoration market in 2021.
By recipient area: scalp, non-scalp
By treatment: follicular unit extraction (FUE), follicular unit transplant (FUT), laser therapy, stem cell therapy, others
By end user: hospital, clinic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global hair restoration market is dominated by only a few participants including Aderans Co., Ltd., Bernstein Medical PC, Venus Concept Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hair restoration market.
- To classify and forecast the global hair restoration market based on recipient area, treatment, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global hair restoration market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hair restoration market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hair restoration market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global hair restoration market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]