Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Foodservice Packaging Market 2022-2028” under Consumer Goods Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Foodservice Packaging Market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.1% with an incremental growth of USD 31.0 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global foodservice packaging market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the foodservice packaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, end user, and region. The global market for foodservice packaging can be segmented by product type: corrugated boxes and cartons, plastic bottles, trays and plates , cups and lids, clamshells, others. According to the research, the cups and lids segment had the largest share in the global foodservice packaging market. Foodservice packaging market is further segmented by end user: quick-service restaurants, full-service restaurants, institutional, hospitality, others. In 2021, the quick-service restaurants segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the foodservice packaging market. Based on region, the foodservice packaging market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By product type: corrugated boxes and cartons, plastic bottles, trays and plates , cups and lids, clamshells, others
By end user: quick-service restaurants, full-service restaurants, institutional, hospitality, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Amcor plc, Amhil North America, Berry Global Inc., Dart Container Corporation, Graphic Packaging International Inc., Huhtamaki Oyj, Novolex Holdings LLC, Pactiv Evergreen Inc., Sonoco Products Company, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global foodservice packaging market.
- To classify and forecast the global foodservice packaging market based on product type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global foodservice packaging market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global foodservice packaging market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global foodservice packaging market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global foodservice packaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]