Mining Ball Valves Company introduces the characteristics of ball valves
1. Has the lowest flow resistance.
2. It will not get stuck when working without lubricant, so it can be reliably applied to corrosive media and low boiling point liquids.
3. It can achieve 100% sealing in a large pressure and temperature range.
4. It can realize ultra-fast opening and closing, and the opening and closing time of some structures is only 0.05~0.1s, so as to ensure that it can be used in the automation system of the test bench. When the valve is opened and closed quickly, there is no shock in operation.
5. The spherical closure can be automatically positioned in position.
6. The working medium is reliably sealed on both sides.
7. When fully open and fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, so the medium passing through the valve at high speed will not cause erosion of the sealing surface.
8. With compact structure and light weight, it can be considered as the most reasonable valve structure suitable for low temperature medium system.
9. The valve body is symmetrical, especially when the valve body structure is welded, which can well withstand the stress from the pipeline.
10. The closing piece can withstand the high pressure difference when closing.
11. The ball valve with fully welded valve body can be directly buried in the ground, so that the valve internals will not be corroded, and the maximum service life can reach 30 years. It is the most ideal valve for oil and natural gas pipelines.