Need to enjoy an adventure activity and create a memorable moment with friends? If yes, then Nepal Expedition tour is a perfect choice. Peak claiming is the most popular and challenging activities, so you need mentally and physically healthy. Travelling through the Himalayan peak, visiting monasteries, spinning the prayer wheel, meeting friendly people and others make good memories to the vacationer.
Amadablam Expedition is the best way to explore the Nepal peaks that take you in the Himalayan giants such as Mount Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse and others in the region. You can experience the vibrant culture of Himalayan people and explore the teahouse along with the peak climbing tour. When it comes to planning the peak climbing tour, you should consider essential aspects that will help you to know what to pack, when to prepare and others.
• The travellers should choose the right time to trek in Nepal. March to May and September to November are an ideal time for climbing in the Himalayan peak.
• There is no ATM in the trekking trail so you must bring enough money for the trip. You can use the funds to purchase trek equipment, snacks or others in the route.
• Peak climbing is not a simple task, so you need to prepare mentally and physically. It means, be prepared for all weather conditions and accommodation on the expatiation. You can choose accommodation on the trek according to your budget.
• You must carry essential items such as woollen cap, gloves, trek boot, sunglasses, warm clothes, water bottle, sleeping bag, t-shirts, extra pairs of inners, and much more. The temperature is continuously changing in the high altitude so you should be prepared for extreme weather.
• Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated when climbing in the tallest peak. Must carry extra water bottles for the peak climbing trip.
• Do carry required medication for headaches, leg pain, fever or others. Taking care of eyes and skin is vital during the trekking tour. You can use the sunscreen to protect your skin from the sunlight.
• You can bring a camera with extra batteries and take lots of photos to make lifetime memories.
Himlung Himal is newly opened peaks for an expedition that is situated between Annapurna and Manaslu ranges. Explorer requires special trekking permits to trek in this region. The Himlung Himal Expedition takes the travellers through the remote villages of Nar and Phu.
Read more at https://himalayanmagictreks.com.
Himalayan Magic Treks Pvt. Ltd.
Khadkabhadrakali, Budanilkantha-06, Kathmandu
G.P.O. Box: 445
Send Text Message: +977-9851166578