10 steps to lead you Gmail background color change if you’re using an android phone
We receive a massive range of queries related to a single area – how to change the Gmail appearance on android phone? It is a necessity, not an issue. The Gmail interface is not the cutest thing, even though designed by technically sound engineering team with the use of advanced technologies. Some finest themes are associated with Gmail. So it is quite obvious for the users to think about a random change. That’s why Gmail customer service is inviting a discussion related to the matter of our discussion - how the change can be done.
1. Please visit the top right corner of your Gmail page.
2. Here you will find the gear like ‘settings’ option. Hit it and open the drop down menu.
3. You will get the ‘themes’ option in the mid position of that list.
4. Hit it and get those 2 options you are looking for
· Choose your own colors
5. Gmail also offers location based themes. Obviously it a great addition, but, to do that, you are supposed to provide necessary information.
6. In case you have chosen the second option, you will move to a new window with editable fields. We request you to fill the bars.
7. You are also instructed to visit the color picker box after filling up all those blocks.
8. It will give you the opportunity to apply your preferred color combination.
9. However, you could change the background color by using a Firefox add-on.
10. If you are interested to use this method, we have a point to share with you. It will limit the facial-lift to Firefox which may not be expected by you.
In this condition, you could dial the Gmail help number which will help you in coming out. It is a responsive number which is instrumental in solving your issue with 99.9% accuracy. Here you will be assisted by sharp professionals that have immense knowledge about the domain. Besides the service accuracy, the behavior of technical support professionals will amaze you.