Harker Heights, TX/2020: If you are looking for some motivation and guidance to get back in shape and feel healthier, you should consider enrolling yourself in a fitness class. Fitness classes offer guidance and support for helping you achieve long lasting results. The Central Texas Athletic Club in Harker Heights, TX is a multi-faceted club that offers a variety of options for fitness and rejuvenation.
About The Club
The club is a premier club in Central Texas that is considered to be a leader in the fitness industry. It is a private social, sport and health club with the latest equipment and a team of knowledgeable experts. It is known for its Junior Tennis Programs and award winning National Level Fitness programs. The club consists of an outdoor workout area, tennis courts, basketball courts, locker rooms, sand volleyball, racquetball courts, weights and cardio equipment, bistro, a salt water pool and more.
• The fitness classes offered by the fitness club include TRX, Pilates, HIIT, circuit training, Yoga, Aqua Fitness and core cardio
• The schedule of fitness classes can be checked at https://ctxac.com/
• Class timings and schedules are subject to change
• The club offers Single member as well as couple membership at affordable prices.
Benefits Of Club Membership
• Access to all club amenities, fitness centre and pool
• The club is open throughout the year
• It offers free classes, a variety of amenities and services
• Availability of licensed nutritionists
• Collaboration with Beyond Limits CTXAC for personal trainers
• Provision of amenities like day lockers, towels and showers
• Affordable membership options
• Best salt water pool in Texas
For more information on fitness classes and other services offered by the Central Texas Athletic Club in Harker Heights, you can call at (254) 698 - 2542 or visit 701 Sun Meadows Drive, Harker Heights, TX – 76548. You can also visit https://ctxac.com/