1st Nov 2019: These days, there is a great need for surveillance all around the surrounding. Right from office to home and hotel to resorts, you need to be well aware of what is happening around yours. Therefore, there is a need for the installation of security cameras for 24 hours of surveillance in the outdoor and indoor areas. For this, people are making use of Arlo cameras for their multiple benefits and unmatched features. With this camera, you can have the feature of 2 way sound and night vision. There’s a long list of features of this camera that make people choose this camera for their different establishments.
With this camera, you will find easy installation and Reset Arlo Base Station. For resetting the Arlo base station, you just have to go through these quick instructions.
• The first thing that you can do is pressing and holding the reset button that is available on the base station’s backside. For pressing it, just use a pen or any pointed thing. Keep pressing the button for at least 10 seconds.
• Once the rest of the base station is done, the LEDs of the base station will blink to amber. If the LEDs of the base station stops blinking amber, then the base station will start rebooting. When you’re resetting the base station, it will remove the Arlo account also.
• Now, check if both the internet and power source are blinking solid green. After this, click on the Arlo icon that is present on the mobile. Now, you have to log in to your Arlo app.
• In the next step, tap the option of New System Setup and follow the given instructions on the screen.
If you’re getting the status of Arlo Base Station offline then you can try out these steps:
• Firstly, make sure to check the Ethernet cable.
• After this, you also have to check the Power adapter and its connections.
• Now, you have to connect from any other device to the Internet
• The next step is to power cycle the Arlo base station.
• You can also have a look at the DHCP settings of the router.
• You’re also needed to check the router's security settings for ensuring that no changes have been made.
• At last, you must check in order to ensure that both the ports 443 and 80 are open to the router.
• After this, you have to go further by performing a factory reset of the Arlo base station.
All these given steps are helpful in troubleshooting the offline base station issue with ease.
Source URL: https://www.feedsfloor.com/technology/how-reset-arlo-base-station-and-make-base-station-online