Many details of Burning Crusade Classic are revealed during BlizzConline 2021. You can see all the information revealed in the two-day BlizzConline below.
Burning Crusade Classic details on day 2 of BlizzConline
With the second day of BlizzConline 2021, there are more Burning Crusade Classic details announced, including:
1. Players who have original Collectors Edition will be able to use Netherwhelp pets during Burning Crusade Classic.
2. The LFG tool in Patch 2.0.1 may be replaced by the elements from the modern Group Finder. However, this won't be adding automated group queues.
3. The Leatherworking Drums may be changed to avoid Leatherworking being a dominant profession.
4. Patch 2.4.3 balance will be used in TBC Classic.
5. There will be some improvements, like Patch 2.4.3 experience curve, learning riding at level 30.
Burning Crusade Classic details on day 1 of BlizzConline
1. Burning Crusade Classic will be available in 2021.
2. If you want to use your existing characters, you can copy Classic characters to TBC realms.
3. If you never play WOW Classic, you can prepare for TBC Classic via level-58 character boost service. This boost isn't available on Classic era realms, or for new Blood Elf or Draenei races. And you are only allowed to boost one character per WOW account.
4. 5 phases for TBC Classic.
5. TBC Classic beta opt-in available now.
6. Changes for TBC Classic, like pre-nerf bosses, Seals of Blood and Vengeance available for both factions.
7. There is no gold cap for transferring to Burning Crusade servers.
Hope now you can learn a lot about Burning Crusade Classic. By the way, Cheap wow classic gold is always for sale at WOWClassicGP site. Just come here to save more!
Guys!wow classic gold with Up to $10 off on WOWclassicgp New Colleciton for Spring will come During Feb.26-Mar.8!Ready to Join by https://www.wowclassicgp.com/?