February 2021, Rocklea QLD – (https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/lower-visco-city-challenge/) Phillips 66 Lubricants endorsed GUARDOL® FE 10W-30 Product with Liquid Titanium protection additive is a premium quality, part-synthetic API FA-4 engine oil developed for fuel economy benefits. Guardol FE with Liquid Titanium is developed with a blend of synthetic and also top quality Group II base stocks and an exclusive low-SAPS additive system to offer engine protection in late-model diesel engines.
Phillips 66 extended their industry-leading limited product guarantee to consist of fleets that use Guardol FE® 10W-30 in:
• All 2010 or newer Detroit Diesel (DTNA) engines
• All 2014 or newer Cummins, PACCAR, International/Navistar, and Volvo/Mack engines
GUARDOL FE 10W-30 Features & Benefits
• Excellent protection for newer low-emission diesel engines
• Specially formulated to protect exhaust after-treatment systems
• Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides enhanced oxidation resistance and protection against engine wear
• Outstanding soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening
• Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
• Protects against sludge and varnish formation
• Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
• Excellent low-temperature pumpability with soot-laden oil
• High shear stability
• Good resistance to foaming and aeration
• On-highway diesel trucks where additional fuel savings are desired.
• 2010 and newer Detroit Diesel engines (1)
• 2014 and newer Cummins, PACCAR, Navistar, Volvo/Mack engines(1).
• Based on extensive field testing, Phillips 66 has extended its Limited Product Warranty to cover the use of FA-4 in these engines for on-highway use. Volvo/Mack owners should inquire about specific conditions that may cause temporary low oil pressure.
Pacific Petroleum is an authorized distributor of Phillips 66, the company offers a wide range of products such as turbine oil, hydraulic fluid, transmission fluid, food-grade, gear oil, compressor oil, metalworking fluid, engine oil, motor oil, and specialty lubricant. Pacific Petroleum is responsible for importing, advertising, and also distributing Phillips 66 products or services in Australia.
Who is Pacific Petroleum?
Pacific Petroleum wants to help firms optimise their operations by offering them fuel solutions utilising petroleum products as well as tools with various branding and also services. Furthermore, Pacific Petroleum has complete and ideal devices along with vehicles to suit your organisation’s needs. Pacific Petroleum provides onsite & job refueling, bulk fuel deliveries, fuel configurations & devices, a 24-hour on-road network, and also gas cartage. If you intend to review any kind of among the prominent brand names of lubes or among one of the most efficient fuel solutions, do not be reluctant to get in touch with Pacific Petroleum.