• Pick a strong story line: Picking a strong, stand-separated story believed is the underlying move to publish a book. The plot layout is the essential thing people will see at whatever point you pitch a novel to distributers.
• Set up your convenient exploration archive: Assuming your story thought requires any specific research, do some speedy starter research before you begin drafting.
• Plan interruption-free time to compose your book: Get a distraction-free time to compose a book. Such countless hopeful authors report having the opportunity and willpower to write, however, it's essential to take-out time to compose a book.
• Set a time and finish your draft: Pick a practical time to finish your novel as it needs time to be fabulous to increase the chance of publishing.
• Review your novel
• Get a proofreader who knows how to compose a book and get it distributed
• Rework the first and last pages and pick a radiant title
• Set up your composition as per distributers' accommodation rules
• Present your composition
About The Author:
The author is a former personality trainer. After completing her Engineering, she did her Masters from IIPS Indore. She is an avid reader. She is also very fond of ancient wisdom she has a collection of many Gitas, Rahasyas, Puranas & works of Swami Vivekananda and Pt. Shri Ram Sharma Acharya. Her only venture in life is to impart this ancient wisdom in the most appealing and exciting way.
Also, read an amazing fiction novel by Author Anupama Gupta for a very new reading experience.