Global Seed Coating Materials Market accounted for US$ 1.97 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.53 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.7%. Seed coating is a method of improving seed performance by covering seeds directly with chemicals, fertilisers, repellents, and crop protection chemicals. Seed coating enhances seed protection against fungal and bacterial infections by coating the surface of the seeds. These seeds produce higher yields and are resistant to disease, resulting in higher crop productivity.
The report "Global Seed Coating Materials Market, By Product Type (Polymers, Binders, Colorants, Minerals/Pumice and Others), By Application (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Flowers & Ornamentals and others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
• In December 2021, BASF is introducing the next generation of coating polymers for seed treatments with Flo Rite Pro 2805. Designed to improve the adhesion and retention of active ingredients, Flo Rite Pro 2805 coating polymer preserves the complete value of seed treatments while helping protect both workers and the environment, say BASF officials.
• In September 2021, Bejo has announced the introduction of the improved coating and new colour for their organic seed. Bejo has been working on a new colour coating for their organic seed with the aim to make it clearly distinguishable from their non-chemically treated seed. The new organic coating will become yellowish and will be launched this month. Their non-chemically treated seed coating will remain white.
The growing use of hybrid and genetically modified crops to boost crop yield is a major driver driving the worldwide seed coating materials market. Furthermore, the growing number of government efforts aimed at boosting sustainable farming in developing nations, as well as novel farming practises, may help the worldwide seed coating materials market flourish. Furthermore, as people become more aware of the commercial potential of seeds, the value of seed coating materials rises, boosting the worldwide seed coating materials market. Furthermore, rising awareness of the benefits of seed treatment, such as improved seed performance and seed germination in harsh conditions, is likely to propel the worldwide seed coating materials market forward throughout the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Seed Coating Materials Market, By Product Type (Polymers, Binders, Colorants, Minerals/Pumice and Others), By Application (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Flowers & Ornamentals and others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Seed Coating Materials Market accounted for US$ 1.97 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.53 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.7%. Global Seed Coating Materials is segmented into product type, application and region.
• Based on Product Type, the Global Seed Coating Materials Market is segmented into Polymers, Binders, Colorants, Minerals/Pumice and Others.
• Based on Application, the Global Seed Coating Materials Market is segmented into Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Flowers & Ornamentals and others.
• By Region, the Global Seed Coating Materials Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Seed Coating Materials Market:
The key players in the global Seed Coating Materials Market includes Bayer Cropscience AG, Clariant International, Precision Laboratories LLC, Chemtura Corporation, BASF SE, Croda International PLC, Platform Specialty Products Corporation, Brett Young Seeds Limited, Chromatech Incorporated and Incotec Group Bv.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
1. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
o Market Dynamics
o DR Impact Analysis
o PEST Analysis
o Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
o Opportunity Orbit
o Market Investment Feasibility Index
o Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
o Market Estimation
o Top-Down Approach
Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
o Bottom-Up Approach
Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
o Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
o Research Assumptions
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]