It is very true that one can carry out High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) at a very comfortable intensity when starting. But the aim should be to work as hard as you can to maximal your heart rate to 100%. Ideally not only working out but holding on the intensity for a longer span of time should be your aim.
Despite having Best Personal Trainer San Francisco and Best Personal Trainer SF people are still not very cautious of their health.
Are you eager to know why HIIT is so popular?
• These are the workouts that alternate between intense, quick activities and fixed rest periods.
• It’s perfect for a busy schedule person. Get a full workout in less than 20 minutes.
• It will help you burn more fats. HIIT helps kick your repair cycle into the hyperdrive.
• You will build a healthier heart as it pushes you into the anaerobic zone.
• It help losing weight and not the muscle. This exercise helps preserve the muscles and burns just the fats
• You don’t possibly need to go to a gym for it. You can do these exercise anywhere without any excuses
• It improves the glucose metabolism thus helping improve on an athletes’ capacity.
With the various Personal Fitness Trainer San Francisco and Personal Trainers Near Financial District SF, it has made it very easy for the individuals to keep themselves healthy and fit.
As per a recent study there was a difference found in people who did steady state cardio exercise 3 times for duration of 30 minutes in a week to those who performed high intensity interval training, 3 times for 20 minutes in a week! As observed both the groups had akin loss in the weight. But the steady person had lost only 0.3 percent of the body fat; whereas the high intensity interval training person showed up more than 2 percent loss in the reading of body fat. On the other hand the HIIT fellow had gained almost two pounds of his muscles and the other person had lost a pound.
Nobody other than the Personal Fitness Trainer San Francisco CA could help all the individuals to get their mental game as strong as their fitness game.
Contact: Andrew K Duffy
Andrew K Duffy Personal Trainer
Address: 222 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Phone: +1 415 828 2440
Email: [email protected]
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/andrew.k.duffy/
Follow us: https://twitter.com/akdpt18
Subscribe Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWyUF0MYgX9DTUXz8z2uAg