Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market 2022-2028” under the Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
Real-time locating systems (RTLS), also known as real-time tracking systems, refers to any system that accurately determines an item or person's location. RTLS is used across many industries with specific applications like employee tracking and high-value asset tracking. These applications can be found in manufacturing and mining industries but are most prominent in the healthcare industry. The global Real-Time Location Systems Market is likely to register a CAGR of over 22.8% with an incremental growth of USD 14 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global real-time location systems market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the real-time location systems industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the offering, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for real-time location systems can be segmented by offering: hardware, software, services. The hardware segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Real-time location systems market is further segmented by technology: Bluetooth low energy (BLE), GPS, radio-frequency identification (RFID), ultra-wideband (UWB), Wi-Fi, others. Based on application, the real-time location systems market is segmented into: asset tracking and monitoring, access control and security, employee tracking, environmental monitoring, inventory management, workplace safety, others. In 2021, the asset tracking and monitoring segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the real-time location systems market. On the basis of end user, the real-time location systems market also can be divided into: automotive, education, government & defense, healthcare, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, retail, transportation & logistics, others. Real-time location systems market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- ultra-wideband (UWB)
- asset tracking and monitoring
- access control and security
- employee tracking
- environmental monitoring
- inventory management
- workplace safety
By end user:
- government & defense
- oil & gas, mining
- transportation & logistics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading real-time location systems market vendors that include Avery Dennison Corp., CenTrak, Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corp., DecaWave Limited, Impinj Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Midmark Corp., Redpine Signals, Inc., Savi Technology Inc., Sonitor Technologies AS, TeleTracking Technologies, Inc., Ubisense Group plc, Zebra Technologies Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global real-time location systems market.
- To classify and forecast the global real-time location systems market based on offering, technology, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global real-time location systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global real-time location systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global real-time location systems market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global real-time location systems market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]