SEO is a very complex field of online marketing. There are many aspects that need to be considered for good results to be obtained. This is why you need to look for SEO services that are as complete as possible.
Search Engines' algorithms are innovative programs that take into consideration many factors before deciding the rank of your website. Not only the factors’ number is very high but they are also versatile because of the constant upgrades and changes made to the algorithms.
While you search for an agency that offers good SEO services you need to make sure that the experts of that agency understand the essence of SEO and their approach takes into consideration all the requirements asked by search engines.
SEO can be broken in multiple parts and each part has its own role. They are also influencing each other. And focusing on a single part is the wrong thing to do because the results obtained by doing that will not be satisfactory.
Without the required knowledge, it will be very hard to make sure that an SEO agency is able to provide you with high-quality services that can take care of all the needs of your website. To reduce the risk, you should look for an agency that offers a money-back guarantee. That will ensure that you won't spend money without getting any results in return.
2. What Do Complete SEO Services Should Contain?
There are 5 main parts that any SEO strategy must contain. Every one of them has an important role that will increase the chances of your website to reach the first page of SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages):
- SEO audit. The first mandatory part of any SEO project. It has the goal to offer an overview of your website and it helps SEO experts to create a customized strategy.
- Keyword research. Keywords are the foundation of any strategy. They are the ones that decide the maximum potential of your SEO efforts and the quality of the results that you will obtain from the SEO services.
- On-page SEO. This part covers all the optimization made to the content present on your website. From its quality to the positioning, everything needs to be optimized to make sure that the best results are obtained.
- Off-page SEO. The online presence of your website is also a big part that needs to be addressed. The more known you are in the industry the higher the trust that your website's visitors will have in you.
- Technical SEO. The functionality of your website is responsible for the user experience. If your website has many errors and it creates problems for your visitors, the user experience will not be pleasurable and your visitors will not come back a second time.
3. Make Sure That an SEO Audit Is Made Before Any Strategy Is Implemented!
The SEO audit must be the first step of any strategy. It is a mandatory requirement for any strategy that hopes to bring high-quality results. It has the role to identify the weak points that a website has in terms of SEO.
The insights offered by an audit can be used by professionals to create a customized strategy that will be able to get rid of all the weak points of your site while strengthening the strong ones. The keywords used by the website are also important and they need to be considered carefully. An audit will also reveal the present condition of your website in terms of keywords.
4. How Are the Keywords Chosen?
The chosen keywords are important because they will determine the potential of the results that you will be able to obtain. Different keywords are able to bring to your website different amounts of potential traffic.
At first, it may look like a good idea to go after the keywords that offer the highest amount of potential traffic, but you need to consider the competition. The more valuable a keyword is the higher the competition over that keyword will be.
A detailed analysis needs to be made. The chances and the ability to compete with others over a certain keyword need to be carefully considered before a decision can be made. You should consult with your SEO partners before choosing the keywords.
5. Do the SEO Services Cover all the Three Segments of SEO?
After the audit is made and the keywords are chosen, a customized strategy can now be made. As mentioned above, SEO is a very complex field and search engines use many factors to calculate the rank of a website. SEO services that have the goal to raise the ranks of a website to the first page of SERPs. To do that, they must contain methods for every SEO segment.
Just focusing on only one or two is not enough because the part left unattended can drag down the website. In the SEO field, sharing the focus and efforts on the 3 segments will bring better results than focusing on only one of them.
The veracity of this has been demonstrated many times and a simple example would be the next situation. A website has the best On-page and Off-page SEO but its technical SEO is down and the loading time for its pages is over 5 seconds. It does not matter how good its strong points are, the majority of its visitors will not be willing to wait 5 seconds every time. These users will look for other alternatives and stop using the website. Search engines will notice this and will drop the ranks accordingly.
6. 3 Factors That Must Be Considered for Technical SEO!
Technical SEO takes care of the optimal functionality of your website. It has the goal of improving the user experience that your website is able to offer to its visitors.
- Loading speed. The rise in the level of technology increased the speed of the internet. In turn, the patience once needed to navigate the internet is not needed anymore. If your site does not load fast enough, then your visitors will not be willing to stay around. They will look for faster websites.
- Navigation speed. The same situation above applies here. If it is hard for your site's visitors to go from a page to another, then it will be very hard to make them interact more with your website. The chances for them to come back will also be weak.
- Errors. The bigger your website is the higher the complexity of maintaining it gets. In time there will be errors that will make it difficult for your visitors to use your website. Those errors need to be taken care of or they will accumulate until your website become unusable. In general, SEO services include an audit that will reveal all these problems.
7. The Importance of Content for On-page SEO!
On-page SEO is similar to its technical counterpart. Both of them are focusing on the optimization of your website. But they are also different. One focuses on the technology used and the optimal functionality of your website. While the other focuses on the information and content present on the website.
If the content present on your website is not appealing to the visitors, then it does not matter if your website is working perfectly because no one will be willing to stay on your website for a long time. They may get bored, or they may not be able to understand the content because of complex information. The quality of the content will determine a large part of the results that you will be able to obtain in the future.
Make sure that the customized strategy that you are going to use will take care of this. SEO friendly content should be used on your website. It can be used to create new pieces of content and you also have the option to recreate the parts of your website that bring unsatisfactory results.
8. What Is Off-page SEO used for?
You should already understand that every part in SEO is equally important and this includes the Off-page SEO. Even if you have a perfect website, if no one else has ever heard about it, then its rise will be very slow. Also gaining the trust of your visitors will be much harder. Although it is not impossible to have success without this part of SEO, the level of difficulty will be very high. The results that you will obtain will not be worthy of the resources that you will invest in.
The role of off-page SEO is to increase your online presence in your industry. Gaining the trust of your website's visitors is very important and if you can do that even before they reach your website is even more desirable. You could do exactly that through high-quality SEO services. By sharing the resources between every part of SEO you will be able to obtain much better results than ignoring one of them.